Health and Fitness EXPOs & Tradeshow News
Peace o' Pie Gourmet Vegan Pizza
Peace o’ Pie is a
vegan-owned and -operated award-winning restaurant that
aims to exceed your expectations and ensure your loyalty
through positive guest interactions and by offering the
highest quality food and beverages in a tasteful but
* make all our menu items in-house with the finest
* source strictly vegan ingredients, avoiding honey and
* source as many organic ingredients as possible
* offer a gluten-free crust option for medium pies
* offer a whole wheat crust option for medium pies
In addition, Peace o’ Pie:
* used eco-friendly building materials during its
remodel, including sustainably produced bamboo
counterfront, a PaperStone countertop (100% recycled
office paper), ceiling tiles with 65% recycled content.
* uses compostable, biodegradable packaging and supplies
* uses CF bulbs wherever possible
When you dine at Peace o’ Pie, don’t throw anything away.
Give whatever is left back to us, and we will make sure
that as much as possible is either recycled or composted
before we resort to the trash bin for biodegradables and
Discover How To Quickly Lose
Weight The Healthy Way With
New SIMPLE, CHEAP,
EASY Veggie Meal Plans
We hope you’ll agree that, as a business, we are doing
what we can to respect animals, the earth, and you.
Peace o’ Pie is located at
487 Cambridge St. in Allston, Massachusetts, where No.
Brighton becomes No. Beacon (Union Square).
Peace o’ Pie is open for
dinner 7 days a week and for lunch Friday-Sunday.
Mon – Wed: 12pm – 9pm
Thu: 12pm – 10pm
Fri – Sat: 12pm – 11pm
Sun: 11am – 9pm (brunch from 11am – 3pm; regular menu
available starting at 3)
CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY AND CHRISTMAS DAY
For more information: